Missing: Don’t approach ‘vulnerable’ Islington man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a “vulnerable” Islington man – but people are advised not to approach him.
Mark Coleman, 44, was last seen leaving his undisclosed Islington address on Tuesday.
He is black, about 5ft 10' and of stocky or muscular build. Mark also has a beard and neck-length dreadlocks.
A Met Police spokespersons said: "Mark is vulnerable and police are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
"The public are advised not to approach Mark."
You may also want to watch:
If you see Mark call police on 999 or 101 quoting 19MIS016141.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 7 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 8 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 9 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25