Missing: Don’t approach ‘vulnerable’ Islington man
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a “vulnerable” Islington man – but people are advised not to approach him.
Mark Coleman, 44, was last seen leaving his undisclosed Islington address on Tuesday.
He is black, about 5ft 10' and of stocky or muscular build. Mark also has a beard and neck-length dreadlocks.
A Met Police spokespersons said: "Mark is vulnerable and police are becoming increasingly concerned for his welfare.
"The public are advised not to approach Mark."
You may also want to watch:
If you see Mark call police on 999 or 101 quoting 19MIS016141.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington