Missing: ‘Vulnerable’ Babatunde Agbetuyi last seen in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are calling on the public to help them trace a “vulnerable” Islington man who went missing on March 3.
Babatunde Agbetuyi, 27, was last seen in Holloway, near Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, wearing a faded black jacked with a fur hood, grey jeans and black Nike trainers. He was also carrying a blue and orange Superdry backpack.
He is 5’7”, has a short afro and wears rectangular glasses.
In a Facebook post his younger brother, Femi, said the incidence is “extremely alarming” and out of character.
He added: “He is very vulnerable and disappeared without his phone keys or bank cards, which is even more of a cause for concern.”
You may also want to watch:
If you see Babatunde please call the police on 101, quoting CAD 245/20MAR19.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault