Missing: ‘Vulnerable’ Babatunde Agbetuyi last seen in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Police officers are calling on the public to help them trace a “vulnerable” Islington man who went missing on March 3.
Babatunde Agbetuyi, 27, was last seen in Holloway, near Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, wearing a faded black jacked with a fur hood, grey jeans and black Nike trainers. He was also carrying a blue and orange Superdry backpack.
He is 5’7”, has a short afro and wears rectangular glasses.
In a Facebook post his younger brother, Femi, said the incidence is “extremely alarming” and out of character.
He added: “He is very vulnerable and disappeared without his phone keys or bank cards, which is even more of a cause for concern.”
You may also want to watch:
If you see Babatunde please call the police on 101, quoting CAD 245/20MAR19.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets