Police were ‘extremely concerned for welfare’ of missing Islington woman who ‘urgently needs medical care’
- Credit: Archant
Islington Police were calling on people to help them find a “partially sighted” woman who “urgently” needed medical attention – but she has now been found.
Islington Police were calling on people to help them find a "partially sighted" woman who "urgently" needed medical attention - but she's now been found
The woman, 54, who lives in the borough, went missing on Wednesday - she missed an appointment and needed medication for her illness.
The woman, whose phone activity suggested she was in the Farringdon area at about 11.30am on Wednesday, was thought to be wearing black leggings, a cardigan and trainers. Police claimed she may have looked "confused".
Islington Police tweeted: "[The woman] requires urgent medical attention for an illness [and] has missed her appointment.
You may also want to watch:
"Police [and her] family extremely concerned for her welfare."
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Islington district suffer heavy defeat to Greenwich in Lester Finch Trophy
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition