Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A woman has been reported missing after absconding from a mental health facility in Highgate yesterday afternoon.
Police are very concerned for 36-year-old Leonie Beatrice Gutmann's welfare who has not been seen since she went missing on June 10.
She is known to frequent the Camden and Islington areas and has previously stayed in local hotels.
She is not believed to have a phone or Oyster card with her.
Leonie requires medication and the facility staff and police are worried for her safety.
You may also want to watch:
Please look out for Leoni and if you should see her call 101 immediately, referencing 21MIS016550.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 8 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension