Moped rider fighting for life after crash in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Getty Images
A man in his 20s is fighting for his life after his moped collided with a car in Seven Sisters Road.
Police were called to the scene, near the junction with Thane Villas, at 1.15pm and the rider was rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
His next of kin have been told.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries. He stopped at the scene and is helping police with their enquiries.
The road is closed and motorists are being told to avoid the area.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 7 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 8 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 9 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago