Motorcyclist who died in Holloway Road crash named as Muswell Hill man Simon Palmer
- Credit: Archant
The motorcyclist who died after he was hit by a van in Holloway Road has been named as Simon Palmer, of Muswell Hill.
Police and paramedics were called at 8.35am on June 20 to reports of a crash near the junction with Hargrave Road.
Mr Palmer, 47, was treated by emergency services but died at the scene.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit continue to investigate.
A man arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to contact police on 0208 246 9820 quoting CAD1829/20JUN or Tweet @MetCC.
Did you know Mr Palmer? Contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or firstname.lastname@example.org with tributes
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Islington shooting victim named
- 9 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington