Motorcyclist who died in Holloway Road crash named as Muswell Hill man Simon Palmer
- Credit: Archant
The motorcyclist who died after he was hit by a van in Holloway Road has been named as Simon Palmer, of Muswell Hill.
Police and paramedics were called at 8.35am on June 20 to reports of a crash near the junction with Hargrave Road.
Mr Palmer, 47, was treated by emergency services but died at the scene.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit continue to investigate.
A man arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information is asked to contact police on 0208 246 9820 quoting CAD1829/20JUN or Tweet @MetCC.
Did you know Mr Palmer? Contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or firstname.lastname@example.org with tributes
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’