Mum and toddler in Holloway gun man horror
A woman was terrified when a gunman aimed his pistol at her car as she was driving her toddler to school.
Emma Marco, 37, was taking her three-year-old daughter to nursery last Thursday morning.
As she drove along Roman Road, in Holloway, she saw a man and woman who looked like they were involved in a domestic argument.
As she passed the pair, the man pulled out a large gun and pointed it at her vehicle “like a marksman”.
She said: “They were stood outside Holloway prison and he had a mean look on his face. The girl didn’t look happy either so I thought they might have had an argument.
You may also want to watch:
“He pulled out a big gun and aimed it straight at my car.
‘‘I was really scared and I had my child in the car so I put my foot down.
- 1 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 2 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 3 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
“He kept the gun on me as I went past with his arms out-stretched like a marksman.
“It was such a shock. Afterwards I thought it could have been a toy gun, but it looked real enough. Either way he shouldn’t have been waving it around like that.
“I was worried about the girl so I called 999. They took a long time to come:because of the gun they had to get specialist firearms officers.
“But they came and talked to me so they were taking it pretty seriously.”
Islington police confirmed they were called to reports of a man in possession of a firearm just after 9am on May 3.
A spokesman said: “Armed Response Units were called and carried out an area search but there was no trace of the suspect or the firearm.”