My 34 GGs are so annoying
I’m a 50s freak. By that I mean I love 1950s music, films, telly, clothes, dance, and I’m only 23.
I’m a Lindy-hop tutor. But what I don’t get is this. I have huge breasts. They get in my way. I’m a size eight with the most irritating 34 GG breast size.
I look at women from the 1950s and 1960s like Marilyn, Jane Russell and Gina Lollobrigida, and they wore their breasts with pride. I find mine annoying.
People just look at me there, and guys are only interested in them, not me. They’re heavy. I can’t get dresses to fit me but always have to do separates.
I can’t run. I sweat and get rashes under them. And you know what? The NHS won’t take me seriously when I ask for a breast reduction. Yet they give breast implants to some women. What’s the world coming to?
You may also want to watch:
Barbara says: It’s coming from real to fake. It’s coming from, “I’m a male consultant, and I can’t see the problem.” It’s coming from, “Would you just strip off for me?”
However, I’m with you. Big breasts are just huge annoying lumps of fat.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London