My 34 GGs are so annoying
I’m a 50s freak. By that I mean I love 1950s music, films, telly, clothes, dance, and I’m only 23.
I’m a Lindy-hop tutor. But what I don’t get is this. I have huge breasts. They get in my way. I’m a size eight with the most irritating 34 GG breast size.
I look at women from the 1950s and 1960s like Marilyn, Jane Russell and Gina Lollobrigida, and they wore their breasts with pride. I find mine annoying.
People just look at me there, and guys are only interested in them, not me. They’re heavy. I can’t get dresses to fit me but always have to do separates.
I can’t run. I sweat and get rashes under them. And you know what? The NHS won’t take me seriously when I ask for a breast reduction. Yet they give breast implants to some women. What’s the world coming to?
You may also want to watch:
Barbara says: It’s coming from real to fake. It’s coming from, “I’m a male consultant, and I can’t see the problem.” It’s coming from, “Would you just strip off for me?”
However, I’m with you. Big breasts are just huge annoying lumps of fat.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
- 10 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head