N1 Centre goes X Factor mad
X FACTOR’S first ever winner will switch on the Christmas lights at the N1 Shopping Centre at 6pm on Thursday (25) - and perform his new single to boot.
Steve Brookstein, who won the TV talent show back in 2004, has teamed up with Jazz singer and partner Eileen Hunter to record a version of the Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush ballad “Don’t Give Up”.
He remains the performer with the most amount of public votes on the X Factor with over 6 million across the UK - and N1 centre bosses hope his presence will bring a bit of festive sparkle to the switch-on event.
For X factor fans who cannot wait until Thursday, finalist and teen heart throb Lloyd Daniels will be visiting the N1 Centre at 5pm tonight.
Lloyd will meet and greet fans and sign autographs at ShakeAway, a meet and greet at ShakeAway for the launch of his 2011 Calendar.
You may also want to watch:
The N1 has late night shopping every Thursday in December, with an extra special event on December 2, when many stores will be open until 10pm and there will be limited edition goody bags for 500 shoppers. On Saturday December 4 and 18 there will be snow angels on stilts at the centre giving away chocolates and prizes, and on 4th and 11th December there is free face painting.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 10 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild