New Year joy at Archway hospital
Proud parents Patrick Hogan and Georgiana Fitzsimmons show off their New Year’s Day arrival Finlay Jack Hogan.
Finlay was born at 12.40am on January 1 at the Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, Archway, following almost 15 hours of labour.
Weighing 7lb 7oz, Finlay was one of the first babies of 2012 to be born at the hospital on Sunday.
Finlay, now at home with mum and dad in Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, is the couple’s first child but joins three half-brothers and a half-sister.
Mum Georgiana, 39, a dietician, is said to be recovering well after labour.
Patrick stayed with her throughout.
The 41-year-old bank worker, a father for the fifth time, said: “He’s a bit of a handful at the moment, we haven’t slept much in the last three days. “I think he looks like his mum but she thinks he looks like me!”
- 1 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 2 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 3 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 4 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 5 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 6 Former Met cop faces trial with seven others over alleged bribery plot
- 7 Deadline extended for Islington's greener futures fund
- 8 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 9 Incinerator protest group WhatsApp infiltrated by waste authority member
- 10 Arsenal Women welcome signings Souza, Blackstenius and Wienroither