New Year joy at Archway hospital
Proud parents Patrick Hogan and Georgiana Fitzsimmons show off their New Year’s Day arrival Finlay Jack Hogan.
Finlay was born at 12.40am on January 1 at the Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, Archway, following almost 15 hours of labour.
Weighing 7lb 7oz, Finlay was one of the first babies of 2012 to be born at the hospital on Sunday.
Finlay, now at home with mum and dad in Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, is the couple’s first child but joins three half-brothers and a half-sister.
Mum Georgiana, 39, a dietician, is said to be recovering well after labour.
You may also want to watch:
Patrick stayed with her throughout.
The 41-year-old bank worker, a father for the fifth time, said: “He’s a bit of a handful at the moment, we haven’t slept much in the last three days. “I think he looks like his mum but she thinks he looks like me!”
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’