New Year joy at Archway hospital
Proud parents Patrick Hogan and Georgiana Fitzsimmons show off their New Year’s Day arrival Finlay Jack Hogan.
Finlay was born at 12.40am on January 1 at the Whittington Hospital, Magdala Avenue, Archway, following almost 15 hours of labour.
Weighing 7lb 7oz, Finlay was one of the first babies of 2012 to be born at the hospital on Sunday.
Finlay, now at home with mum and dad in Muswell Road, Muswell Hill, is the couple’s first child but joins three half-brothers and a half-sister.
Mum Georgiana, 39, a dietician, is said to be recovering well after labour.
You may also want to watch:
Patrick stayed with her throughout.
The 41-year-old bank worker, a father for the fifth time, said: “He’s a bit of a handful at the moment, we haven’t slept much in the last three days. “I think he looks like his mum but she thinks he looks like me!”
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington