Police charge nine people including two Camden men with conspiracy to supply cocaine and cannabis following Islington raids
- Credit: MPS
Police have charged nine people with conspiracy to supply Class A and B drugs after a series of raids in and around Islington on Wednesday.
Police have charged nine people including two Camden men with conspiracy to supply Class A and B drugs after a series of raids in and around Islington on Wednesday.
Officers raided nine properties, seized 10 vehicles to be searched, and arrested 10 people as part of the operation set up in 2019 to crackdown on drug dealing in Islington.
The nine people charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine and cannabis between November 1, 2019 and April 15 are: Bean Meah, 30, of Centurion Close, Cally; George McMullen, 24, and Billy McMullen, both of Coinstone Way, Cally; Curtis Byfield, 34, of Polygon Road, King’s Cross; Hal O’Sullivan, 20, of Middleton Grove, Holloway; Thomas Hall, 53, of Byworth Close; Dean Hall-Meah, 24, of Crommer Street, King’s Cross; Thomas Boyce, 25, of Brecknock Road, Finsbury Park; and Max Swinton, 21, of Haslam Close.
Meah and McMullen were also charged with possession of criminal property.
You may also want to watch:
All of the above have been remanded in custody were due appear via video link at Bromley Magistrates Court on Friday.
A 31-year-old man was released under investigation.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 4 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 10 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild