Ninna Chaska missing: Urgent plea to find ‘highly vulnerable’ Holloway girl, 16
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a highly vulnerable young girl missing from Holloway.
Ninna Chaska, 16, has been missing from a care home since 8am today.
The Met said: “Ninna looks younger than her age, is easily distressed and will not be able to take proper care of herself.”
Ninna is 5ft 3ins, of very slim build, with long black hair. She is originally from Peru and speaks very poor English.
She was previously living in Glasgow, Scotland and may be attempting to return there, the Met said.
Anyone with information on Ninna’s whereabouts should call police on 101, quoting CAD 1374/19MAR, or call Missing People on 116000.
*UPDATE: The Met said at 10am on March 20 that Ninna was found safe and well*
- 1 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 2 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 3 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 4 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 5 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 6 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 7 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 8 Protesters march in final attempt to prevent incinerator contract
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run