Ninna Chaska missing: Urgent plea to find ‘highly vulnerable’ Holloway girl, 16
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a highly vulnerable young girl missing from Holloway.
Ninna Chaska, 16, has been missing from a care home since 8am today.
The Met said: “Ninna looks younger than her age, is easily distressed and will not be able to take proper care of herself.”
Ninna is 5ft 3ins, of very slim build, with long black hair. She is originally from Peru and speaks very poor English.
She was previously living in Glasgow, Scotland and may be attempting to return there, the Met said.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Ninna’s whereabouts should call police on 101, quoting CAD 1374/19MAR, or call Missing People on 116000.
*UPDATE: The Met said at 10am on March 20 that Ninna was found safe and well*
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing