Ninna Chaska missing: Urgent plea to find ‘highly vulnerable’ Holloway girl, 16
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find a highly vulnerable young girl missing from Holloway.
Ninna Chaska, 16, has been missing from a care home since 8am today.
The Met said: “Ninna looks younger than her age, is easily distressed and will not be able to take proper care of herself.”
Ninna is 5ft 3ins, of very slim build, with long black hair. She is originally from Peru and speaks very poor English.
She was previously living in Glasgow, Scotland and may be attempting to return there, the Met said.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Ninna’s whereabouts should call police on 101, quoting CAD 1374/19MAR, or call Missing People on 116000.
*UPDATE: The Met said at 10am on March 20 that Ninna was found safe and well*
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 5 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 9 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing