Oasis star Liam Gallagher to stage Islington club night
OASIS star Liam Gallagher is set to stage a special club night in Islington next month to promote his new clothing label.
The singer, 38, whose older brother Noel called time on the Britpop charttoppers when he quit the band earlier this year, will take over The Garage, at Highbury Corner, Highbury, on November 26.
Gallagher’s other brother Paul and former Oasis bandmate Andy Bell will among the DJs for the first-ever club night held by his fledgling fashion label Pretty Green.
The label is billed as “straight talking” and “dedicated to sharp and stylish dressing”.
Tickets for the night sold out within minutes of going on sale last week.
You may also want to watch:
-Sir Tom Jones is to return to the Union Chapel following his acclaimed sold out show there last month.
The Welsh singer will perform tracks from his latest album Praise & Blame at a charity gig as part of Mencap’s annual Little Noise sessions at the venue, in Compton Terrace, Islington, on November 15.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 6 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
Other acts playing the mini-festival include The Kooks and Paulo Nutini.