Oasis star Liam Gallagher to stage Islington club night
OASIS star Liam Gallagher is set to stage a special club night in Islington next month to promote his new clothing label.
The singer, 38, whose older brother Noel called time on the Britpop charttoppers when he quit the band earlier this year, will take over The Garage, at Highbury Corner, Highbury, on November 26.
Gallagher’s other brother Paul and former Oasis bandmate Andy Bell will among the DJs for the first-ever club night held by his fledgling fashion label Pretty Green.
The label is billed as “straight talking” and “dedicated to sharp and stylish dressing”.
Tickets for the night sold out within minutes of going on sale last week.
You may also want to watch:
-Sir Tom Jones is to return to the Union Chapel following his acclaimed sold out show there last month.
The Welsh singer will perform tracks from his latest album Praise & Blame at a charity gig as part of Mencap’s annual Little Noise sessions at the venue, in Compton Terrace, Islington, on November 15.
- 1 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 2 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 3 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 4 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 5 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 6 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 7 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits the Whittington Hospital
- 10 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
Other acts playing the mini-festival include The Kooks and Paulo Nutini.