Oasis star Liam Gallagher to stage Islington club night
OASIS star Liam Gallagher is set to stage a special club night in Islington next month to promote his new clothing label.
The singer, 38, whose older brother Noel called time on the Britpop charttoppers when he quit the band earlier this year, will take over The Garage, at Highbury Corner, Highbury, on November 26.
Gallagher’s other brother Paul and former Oasis bandmate Andy Bell will among the DJs for the first-ever club night held by his fledgling fashion label Pretty Green.
The label is billed as “straight talking” and “dedicated to sharp and stylish dressing”.
Tickets for the night sold out within minutes of going on sale last week.
You may also want to watch:
-Sir Tom Jones is to return to the Union Chapel following his acclaimed sold out show there last month.
The Welsh singer will perform tracks from his latest album Praise & Blame at a charity gig as part of Mencap’s annual Little Noise sessions at the venue, in Compton Terrace, Islington, on November 15.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 3 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 9 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 10 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
Other acts playing the mini-festival include The Kooks and Paulo Nutini.