Official: Thierry Henry rejoins Arsenal
Thierry Henry has come back to the Gunners
Arsenal have re-signed their former striker, Thierry Henry on a two-month loan deal.
The Gunners legend, who scored 226 goals for Arsenal between 1999 and 2007, has joined his former club from New York Red Bulls until early March.
He left the Gunners in 2007 to join Barcelona for €24 million, where he scored 35 goals in 80 games, and he joined the Red Bulls in 2010.
Henry signed in time to be part of Arsenal's squad for their FA Cup match against Leeds United.
- 1 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 2 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 3 Covid-19: Hospital admissions and bed occupancy continue to fall
- 4 Cannabis sweets: the drugs danger that put 17 north London schoolgirls in hospital
- 5 Islington shisha smuggler sentenced for £230,000 tax fraud
- 6 Call for fuel payment machines in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Pirates: Reggie Yates film shot in Angel gets release
- 8 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 9 Boy, 13, arrested after teenager stabbed in Canonbury
- 10 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=1c247df192" >Friday Football Live</a>