Official: Thierry Henry rejoins Arsenal
Thierry Henry has come back to the Gunners
Arsenal have re-signed their former striker, Thierry Henry on a two-month loan deal.
The Gunners legend, who scored 226 goals for Arsenal between 1999 and 2007, has joined his former club from New York Red Bulls until early March.
You may also want to watch:
He left the Gunners in 2007 to join Barcelona for €24 million, where he scored 35 goals in 80 games, and he joined the Red Bulls in 2010.
Henry signed in time to be part of Arsenal's squad for their FA Cup match against Leeds United.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 3 How much do you know about Islington?
- 4 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 7 Bull's head with links to 'Cally Market' going under the hammer
- 8 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 9 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 10 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=1c247df192" >Friday Football Live</a>