Official: Thierry Henry rejoins Arsenal
Thierry Henry has come back to the Gunners
Arsenal have re-signed their former striker, Thierry Henry on a two-month loan deal.
The Gunners legend, who scored 226 goals for Arsenal between 1999 and 2007, has joined his former club from New York Red Bulls until early March.
You may also want to watch:
He left the Gunners in 2007 to join Barcelona for €24 million, where he scored 35 goals in 80 games, and he joined the Red Bulls in 2010.
Henry signed in time to be part of Arsenal's squad for their FA Cup match against Leeds United.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
<a href="http://www.coveritlive.com/mobile.php/option=com_mobile/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=1c247df192" >Friday Football Live</a>