Pair charged over raids on Crouch End Bar Esteban and Gail’s Bakery, in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man faces seven charges including a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar in Crouch End and a smash and grab raid on Gail’s bakery in Highgate.
Dean Dinan, of no fixed address, will appear before Highbury magistrates next Thursday accused of raiding Bar Esteban and attempting to steal a laptop belonging to manager Ms Lastrucci on November 7.
Dinan is also accused of snatching an apple mac laptop worth £650 during a raid on Gail’s bakery, in Highgate High street, on November 6 and the attempted theft of a mobile phone in an incident in Southwood Lane, Highgate, later the same day.
He is also charged with two counts of common assault at Liberty estate agents, in Stroud Green Road, on October 27.
He faces one charge of threatening a person with a claw hammer and a final charge of robbery both committed on the same day at the Edith’s House Cafe, Crouch End,
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old youth from Islington is also facing seven charges in connection with the raids and has been bailed to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on a date yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting