Pair charged over raids on Crouch End Bar Esteban and Gail’s Bakery, in Highgate
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man faces seven charges including a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar in Crouch End and a smash and grab raid on Gail’s bakery in Highgate.
Dean Dinan, of no fixed address, will appear before Highbury magistrates next Thursday accused of raiding Bar Esteban and attempting to steal a laptop belonging to manager Ms Lastrucci on November 7.
Dinan is also accused of snatching an apple mac laptop worth £650 during a raid on Gail’s bakery, in Highgate High street, on November 6 and the attempted theft of a mobile phone in an incident in Southwood Lane, Highgate, later the same day.
He is also charged with two counts of common assault at Liberty estate agents, in Stroud Green Road, on October 27.
He faces one charge of threatening a person with a claw hammer and a final charge of robbery both committed on the same day at the Edith’s House Cafe, Crouch End,
You may also want to watch:
A 17-year-old youth from Islington is also facing seven charges in connection with the raids and has been bailed to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on a date yet to be confirmed.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 6 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey