Pak’s: ‘Unique’ cosmetics business selling a Finsbury Park store for £250,000
- Credit: Archant
A London-wide wig empire has put one of its flagship Finsbury Park stores up for sale for £250,000.
The leasehold for Pak’s Hair Boutique, at 34-36 Stroud Green Road, is being flogged by Liberty Estate Agents for an annual rate of £100,000.
Pak’s, which specialises in African and Afro-Caribbean hair and beauty products, still has two shops further up the same street.
It’s owner, Tanvir Hussein, wasn’t available for comment.
But Islington’s economy boss Cllr Asima Shaikh (Lab, Finsbury Park) said: “I think Pak’s represents a really valuable part of the diverse retail offer of Finsbury Park. They are unique.
You may also want to watch:
“It has importance for our local community as well as the wider community – there are people who come to the area just to visit Pak’s.”
The sprawling cosmetics chain also has branches in Dalston’s Ridley Road and Wood Green’s Shopping City.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal