Pal says boob job and Botox would improve my life
I’m 22 and do some television promotions, like no big deal, but they film me getting on and off exercise bikes and using mops on floors for sales’ channels and stuff like that.
It’s not real modelling because I’m only 5ft 4ins tall and a size 10. My mate, who does the same things, says I’d get more jobs if I had Botox and a boob job.
My sweetheart partner says I do OK as it is, and that he loves me as I am and he doesn’t want me to change. He’s brilliant, and I really love him. But do men see their partners as different from the way the camera sees you? That’s what my mate says.
She’s 25 and has loads of stuff done and gets twice the work I get. She has a great life cruising round bars and seeing footballers.
Barbara says: So she doesn’t have a partner? What does that say about her, and what does it say about you? It says she doesn’t have a real life, but you do.
Stick with your partner, and his advice. Would you truly and honestly want to live the empty, phoney, life she leads?
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op