Paul Daniels’ cancels Islington show after going into hospital
Legendary magician Paul Daniels has cancelled his Islington show, due take place on Saturday (March 3), after being admitted to hospital.
He Made the announcement today that his performance at the Islington Assembly Hall, in Upper Street, would not go ahead because of an ongoing gall bladder problem.
The star has promised to reschedule the show.
An official statement said: “Paul Daniels has had to cancel his Islington Assembly Hall date on Saturday 3rd March. Paul has had to go back into hospital to have a minor procedure related to his earlier gall-bladder problems.
“Paul is doing well, but will obviously need his bed-rest over the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
“He sends his apologies and promises a fantastic rescheduled show in the very near future - please keep an eye on Paul’s website for news of a new date - www.pauldaniels.co.uk “
- 1 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Letter: Saving green spaces from development
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern