Paul Daniels’ cancels Islington show after going into hospital
Legendary magician Paul Daniels has cancelled his Islington show, due take place on Saturday (March 3), after being admitted to hospital.
He Made the announcement today that his performance at the Islington Assembly Hall, in Upper Street, would not go ahead because of an ongoing gall bladder problem.
The star has promised to reschedule the show.
An official statement said: “Paul Daniels has had to cancel his Islington Assembly Hall date on Saturday 3rd March. Paul has had to go back into hospital to have a minor procedure related to his earlier gall-bladder problems.
“Paul is doing well, but will obviously need his bed-rest over the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
“He sends his apologies and promises a fantastic rescheduled show in the very near future - please keep an eye on Paul’s website for news of a new date - www.pauldaniels.co.uk “
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 7 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 8 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 9 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
- 10 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation