Paul Daniels’ cancels Islington show after going into hospital
Legendary magician Paul Daniels has cancelled his Islington show, due take place on Saturday (March 3), after being admitted to hospital.
He Made the announcement today that his performance at the Islington Assembly Hall, in Upper Street, would not go ahead because of an ongoing gall bladder problem.
The star has promised to reschedule the show.
An official statement said: “Paul Daniels has had to cancel his Islington Assembly Hall date on Saturday 3rd March. Paul has had to go back into hospital to have a minor procedure related to his earlier gall-bladder problems.
“Paul is doing well, but will obviously need his bed-rest over the next few days.
You may also want to watch:
“He sends his apologies and promises a fantastic rescheduled show in the very near future - please keep an eye on Paul’s website for news of a new date - www.pauldaniels.co.uk “
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week