Cyclist collides with pedestrian in Highbury Corner
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was in collision with a pedestrian in Highbury Corner yesterday.
A cyclist was in collision with a pedestrian off Highbury Corner yesterday.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to St Paul's Road at 3.32pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Paramedics treated a man in his 60s at the scene and took him to hospital.
No update on his condition has yet been received.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Lyminster, who works in The Hen & Chickens Theatre Bar, said: "This poor guy was an elderly chap. He was just very still.
"He must have been in shock and it was cold, he was waiting a good 10 minutes or so before the ambulance managed to get to him.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 5 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 6 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 7 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 8 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 9 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
He said he could see a bicycle next to the man."
"This lovely girl stayed with him and gave him her jacket to keep warm," he said.
"They put him on a stretcher and took him away."