Cyclist collides with pedestrian in Highbury Corner
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist was in collision with a pedestrian in Highbury Corner yesterday.
A cyclist was in collision with a pedestrian off Highbury Corner yesterday.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) was called to St Paul's Road at 3.32pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Paramedics treated a man in his 60s at the scene and took him to hospital.
No update on his condition has yet been received.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Lyminster, who works in The Hen & Chickens Theatre Bar, said: "This poor guy was an elderly chap. He was just very still.
"He must have been in shock and it was cold, he was waiting a good 10 minutes or so before the ambulance managed to get to him.
- 1 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Letter: Saving green spaces from development
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
He said he could see a bicycle next to the man."
"This lovely girl stayed with him and gave him her jacket to keep warm," he said.
"They put him on a stretcher and took him away."