Archway stabbing: Whittington Park cordoned off after knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in Archway this morning.
Officers were called to reports of stabbing in Whittington Park at 10.18am.
Police found a 35-year-old man suffering from a knife wound to the leg at the scene.
He was taken to a north London hospital, and his condition isn’t though to be life-threatening of life-changing.
Police have taped off the park and remain at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested yet.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 7 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 8 £1.5m revamp of Stroud Green Primary School given go-ahead
- 9 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing
This page is being updated...