Archway stabbing: Whittington Park cordoned off after knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed in Archway this morning.
Officers were called to reports of stabbing in Whittington Park at 10.18am.
Police found a 35-year-old man suffering from a knife wound to the leg at the scene.
He was taken to a north London hospital, and his condition isn’t though to be life-threatening of life-changing.
Police have taped off the park and remain at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested yet.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
This page is being updated...