Piccadilly Line assault: Police release CCTV images after woman hit with newspaper and elderly person attacked at Caledonian Road Station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images of a man it wants to trace in connection to an attack on a Piccadilly Line train on December 3 – and an assault on an elderly person at Caledonian Road Station.
The train was passing between Holborn and Caledonian Road stations at 4.45pm when a man hit a woman with a newspaper and pinned her to her seat so she couldn't escape.
The attacker followed her to the ticket hall of Caledonian Road station, where he argued with the victim and a witness.
He then forced his way out of the station, shoving an elderly person to the floor at he left.
Anyone who knows him to asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
You may also want to watch:
In both cases, quote reference number 346 of 3/12/19.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 6 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
Did you see what happened? Were you a victim of these attacks? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244