Piccadilly Line assault: Police release CCTV images after woman hit with newspaper and elderly person attacked at Caledonian Road Station
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images of a man it wants to trace in connection to an attack on a Piccadilly Line train on December 3 – and an assault on an elderly person at Caledonian Road Station.
The train was passing between Holborn and Caledonian Road stations at 4.45pm when a man hit a woman with a newspaper and pinned her to her seat so she couldn't escape.
The attacker followed her to the ticket hall of Caledonian Road station, where he argued with the victim and a witness.
He then forced his way out of the station, shoving an elderly person to the floor at he left.
Anyone who knows him to asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
You may also want to watch:
In both cases, quote reference number 346 of 3/12/19.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
Did you see what happened? Were you a victim of these attacks? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244