Pictures: Easter farm fun at Islington shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
Families make four-legged friends at newly re-named Angel Centre
A festival of farmyard-related fun took place at the newly re-branded Angel Central shopping centre.
To help keep youngsters entertained during the Easter holidays, shoppers were treated to a petting farm last Wednesday and Thursday at the mall on Parkfield Street, Islington.
Children could pet and feed a variety of four-legged chums, including pygmy goats, lambs, pigs, rabbits, chickens and a donkey, along with experts to teach them about the animals and their role in the countryside.
Centre Manager Lynne Glover said: ”Our animal-related events are always popular with local families, so we’re excited to welcome back the farm for our customers.
You may also want to watch:
“It offers the perfect opportunity for children to meet animals they may not otherwise see in central London.
“It is a great way to entertain and educate the kids over the holidays, whilst parents can enjoy a spot of retail therapy.”
- 1 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
It was the first event since the centre, previously known as The N1 Centre, was relaunched as Angel Central last month.