Infant taken to hospital after paramedics called to Archway
- Credit: Nathalie Raffray
A small child was taken to hospital after the emergency services were called to an Archway property this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was on the scene in the Elthorne Estate at around 3.30pm.
A LAS spokesperson said: "We were called at 3.20pm today to reports of an incident at a residential address.
"We sent an ambulance crew, an incident response officer, an advanced paramedic and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated an infant and took them to hospital."
There is no further update on the infant's condition.
Police were also at the scene but referred all enquiries to LAS.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing