Infant taken to hospital after paramedics called to Archway
- Credit: Nathalie Raffray
A small child was taken to hospital after the emergency services were called to an Archway property this afternoon.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) was on the scene in the Elthorne Estate at around 3.30pm.
A LAS spokesperson said: "We were called at 3.20pm today to reports of an incident at a residential address.
"We sent an ambulance crew, an incident response officer, an advanced paramedic and two medics in cars to the scene.
"We treated an infant and took them to hospital."
There is no further update on the infant's condition.
Police were also at the scene but referred all enquiries to LAS.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
- 10 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'