Police appeal after King’s Cross station ‘assault’ leaves victim with fractured shoulder
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images following a report of an assault at King’s Cross station.
The incident happened on platform 8 between 8pm and 8.15pm on Sunday, December 8.
The victim was allegedly pushed to the floor by another man as he left the train.
He suffered a fractured shoulder.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the picture who may have information that could help their investigation.
Anyone who knows him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
In both cases, quote reference number 1900105539.
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 5 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 6 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 7 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 8 London among areas where drought is declared
- 9 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 10 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616222 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk