Police appeal after King’s Cross station ‘assault’ leaves victim with fractured shoulder
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images following a report of an assault at King’s Cross station.
The incident happened on platform 8 between 8pm and 8.15pm on Sunday, December 8.
The victim was allegedly pushed to the floor by another man as he left the train.
He suffered a fractured shoulder.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the picture who may have information that could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
In both cases, quote reference number 1900105539.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 8 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616222 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk