Police appeal after King’s Cross station ‘assault’ leaves victim with fractured shoulder
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police has released CCTV images following a report of an assault at King’s Cross station.
The incident happened on platform 8 between 8pm and 8.15pm on Sunday, December 8.
The victim was allegedly pushed to the floor by another man as he left the train.
He suffered a fractured shoulder.
Officers would like to speak to the man in the picture who may have information that could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who knows him is asked to contact BTP by texting 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40.
In both cases, quote reference number 1900105539.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616222 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk