Police appeal for help in search for teen missing from Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing teenage girl.
Jasmine Bouchami, 17, has been missing from Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, since Friday, May 3.
She is originally from the Kingston area but had been staying at the address.
Jasmine was last seen wearing a pink jumper and baggy black trousers, and is described as white, around 5ft 2ins tall with short dark brown hair.
She is also believed to have friends in the Elephant and Castle and Richmond areas of London.
Anyone who has seen her or knows of her whereabouts should call Islington Police on 0207 421 0391 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 2 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 3 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 5 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 6 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 7 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Protesters march in final attempt to prevent incinerator contract
- 10 New Islington chief wants to give children 'equal opportunities'