Police appeal to trace vulnerable missing woman from Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a vulnerable missing woman from Finsbury Park.
Natalie Appiah, 20, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital in Archway at around 19.35pm on Saturday November 14.
She has not been seen since leaving the hospital and officers are concerned about her safety and wellbeing.
Natalie is described as black, around 5ft 8ins tall with a slim build, and dark brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a beige jacket and maroon headscarf when she left the hospital, but she is believed to have changed her clothes and it is not known what she is wearing now.
You may also want to watch:
Natalie is known to frequent the Stoke Newington and Stamford Hill areas.
Anyone who has seen Natalie or who knows of her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 4 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years