Police appeal to trace vulnerable missing woman from Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a vulnerable missing woman from Finsbury Park.
Natalie Appiah, 20, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital in Archway at around 19.35pm on Saturday November 14.
She has not been seen since leaving the hospital and officers are concerned about her safety and wellbeing.
Natalie is described as black, around 5ft 8ins tall with a slim build, and dark brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a beige jacket and maroon headscarf when she left the hospital, but she is believed to have changed her clothes and it is not known what she is wearing now.
You may also want to watch:
Natalie is known to frequent the Stoke Newington and Stamford Hill areas.
Anyone who has seen Natalie or who knows of her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 6 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 7 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 8 Arsenal boss Montemurro picks up second straight manager of the month award
- 9 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 10 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir