Police appeal to trace vulnerable missing woman from Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information to trace a vulnerable missing woman from Finsbury Park.
Natalie Appiah, 20, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital in Archway at around 19.35pm on Saturday November 14.
She has not been seen since leaving the hospital and officers are concerned about her safety and wellbeing.
Natalie is described as black, around 5ft 8ins tall with a slim build, and dark brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a beige jacket and maroon headscarf when she left the hospital, but she is believed to have changed her clothes and it is not known what she is wearing now.
You may also want to watch:
Natalie is known to frequent the Stoke Newington and Stamford Hill areas.
Anyone who has seen Natalie or who knows of her whereabouts is asked to call police on 101.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 How much do you know about Islington?
- 4 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 8 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 9 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 10 'Eidevall has turned Arsenal from believers into contenders'