Police hunt Finsbury Park bus attacker
Police have want to speak to this man after a thug punched a 25-year-old so hard he smashed a bus window
The victim got on a N29 bus travelling toward Finsbury Park at Trafalgar Square at around 4.15am on November 5 last year.
The suspect got on at Camden and sat next to the victim.
He then tried to light a cigarette but the victim complained.
When the victim got off at Finsbury Park, the suspect followed him and punched him repeatedly, causing him to fall back into the bus window and shatter it.
You may also want to watch:
Other passengers got off and a held the suspect back. He then walked off towards Seven Sisters Road.
The victim was taken to hospital for injuries to his head and arm.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 4 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 7 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
The suspect is described as an Asian man, around 5 ft 7 ins tall, with short brown hair. He was wearing a black jacket and blue t-shirt.
Investigating officer, Con Alice Batten, said: ”This was an appalling attack on the victim who dared to speak up. I appeal to the public to take a good look at the photo so that we can identify this man and bring him to justice.”
Anyone with information can call 020 7421 0111 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.