Police ‘increasingly concerned’ about missing dementia sufferer from Canonbury
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find an elderly man missing from his home in Mildmay Street, Canonbury.
Roy Aldridge, 74, was last seen at about 10.30am on Tuesday.
Mr Aldridge is described as white, of medium build with greying hair. He has a tattoo of an anchor on his left hand and a tattoo of a sword.
When last seen, he was wearing a light brown leather jacket, trousers and trainers.
Mr Aldridge has dementia and suffers a number of medical issues - and is without his medication.
You may also want to watch:
Officers were informed of a possible sighting in Essex Road yesterday, but are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Aldridge’s welfare as he requires regular medication.
Anyone who has seen him is asked to contact Islington police via 101.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 5 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 6 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 7 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know