Police ‘increasingly concerned’ about missing dementia sufferer from Canonbury
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find an elderly man missing from his home in Mildmay Street, Canonbury.
Roy Aldridge, 74, was last seen at about 10.30am on Tuesday.
Mr Aldridge is described as white, of medium build with greying hair. He has a tattoo of an anchor on his left hand and a tattoo of a sword.
When last seen, he was wearing a light brown leather jacket, trousers and trainers.
Mr Aldridge has dementia and suffers a number of medical issues - and is without his medication.
You may also want to watch:
Officers were informed of a possible sighting in Essex Road yesterday, but are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Aldridge’s welfare as he requires regular medication.
Anyone who has seen him is asked to contact Islington police via 101.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes