Police ‘increasingly concerned’ about missing dementia sufferer from Canonbury
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find an elderly man missing from his home in Mildmay Street, Canonbury.
Roy Aldridge, 74, was last seen at about 10.30am on Tuesday.
Mr Aldridge is described as white, of medium build with greying hair. He has a tattoo of an anchor on his left hand and a tattoo of a sword.
When last seen, he was wearing a light brown leather jacket, trousers and trainers.
Mr Aldridge has dementia and suffers a number of medical issues - and is without his medication.
Officers were informed of a possible sighting in Essex Road yesterday, but are growing increasingly concerned for Mr Aldridge’s welfare as he requires regular medication.
Anyone who has seen him is asked to contact Islington police via 101.
- 1 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 2 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 3 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns
- 6 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 7 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 8 How many alcohol-related fires were there in your borough last year?
- 9 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 10 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL