Police search for vulnerable man who disappeared from Holloway on Christmas Day
Police are looking for a vulnerable man who went missing on Christmas Day.
Officers are appealing for help as they attempt to track down French national Cyrille Briere, 36.
He was last seen at about 9.30am on Tuesday December 25, walking north along Holloway Road, Holloway, towards the junction with Drayton Park.
Police have released an image of Mr Briere and described him as a white man with short dark hair in a side parting.
Before he disappeared, he was wearing a red woollen V-neck jumper with a blue shirt underneath, a black coat with buttons and a small collar, corduroy trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Briere only speaks French, but is likely to ask members of the public for a cigarette.
Anyone who has seen him should call Islington Police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing