Police search for vulnerable man who disappeared from Holloway on Christmas Day
Police are looking for a vulnerable man who went missing on Christmas Day.
Officers are appealing for help as they attempt to track down French national Cyrille Briere, 36.
He was last seen at about 9.30am on Tuesday December 25, walking north along Holloway Road, Holloway, towards the junction with Drayton Park.
Police have released an image of Mr Briere and described him as a white man with short dark hair in a side parting.
Before he disappeared, he was wearing a red woollen V-neck jumper with a blue shirt underneath, a black coat with buttons and a small collar, corduroy trousers and black shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Briere only speaks French, but is likely to ask members of the public for a cigarette.
Anyone who has seen him should call Islington Police on 101 or the charity Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 10 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'