Joanne Quinn: Police appeal for helping tracing missing Islington mum
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a missing Islington mother.
Joanne Quinn was last seen by her 11-year-old daughter in their Islington at about 5:30pm on Monday.
The 35-year-old is white with a pale complexion, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build with blue eyes and shoulder length brown/blonde hair, which is usually tied up in a bun.
She has a tattoo of two birds on her left forearm.
Joanne is believed to be wearing a green coat, black trousers and brown Ugg boots but other items of clothing have also been taken from her home address.
You may also want to watch:
She frequents the Islington area, and often spends time in local parks.
Officers and family are growing increasingly concerned for Joanne’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing