Joanne Quinn: Police appeal for helping tracing missing Islington mum
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a missing Islington mother.
Joanne Quinn was last seen by her 11-year-old daughter in their Islington at about 5:30pm on Monday.
The 35-year-old is white with a pale complexion, about 5ft 6ins tall, of slim build with blue eyes and shoulder length brown/blonde hair, which is usually tied up in a bun.
She has a tattoo of two birds on her left forearm.
Joanne is believed to be wearing a green coat, black trousers and brown Ugg boots but other items of clothing have also been taken from her home address.
You may also want to watch:
She frequents the Islington area, and often spends time in local parks.
Officers and family are growing increasingly concerned for Joanne’s wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 4 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 5 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 6 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 7 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 8 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 9 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 10 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games