Police worried about man last seen in Highbury Corner
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing man last seen in Highbury Corner.
Reece Gevaux, 22, was last spotted at Barclays Bank in Highbury Corner on Wednesday afternoon (November 2).
Officers say they are particularly worried because he has mental health issues and does not interact easily with others.
He is white with dark hair and dark eyes and 5ft 7in tall. He was last seen wearing a dark hooded top, blue jeans and trainers with a blue logo on the side.
Mr Gevaux’s family last saw him at his home in Rainham, Havering, earlier on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Police urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to contact the missing persons unit at Havering police station on 01708 779 230 or 01708 779 278.
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 3 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 4 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment
- 5 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 6 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 7 Upper Street chef raises money for St Vincent volcano victims
- 8 Islington Boxing Club receives a major boost in fundraising campaign
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Islington district seal victory over Camden