Police worried about man last seen in Highbury Corner
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing man last seen in Highbury Corner.
Reece Gevaux, 22, was last spotted at Barclays Bank in Highbury Corner on Wednesday afternoon (November 2).
Officers say they are particularly worried because he has mental health issues and does not interact easily with others.
He is white with dark hair and dark eyes and 5ft 7in tall. He was last seen wearing a dark hooded top, blue jeans and trainers with a blue logo on the side.
Mr Gevaux’s family last saw him at his home in Rainham, Havering, earlier on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Police urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to contact the missing persons unit at Havering police station on 01708 779 230 or 01708 779 278.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 6 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 7 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 8 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 9 Club Curling comes to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London