Police worried about man last seen in Highbury Corner
Police say they are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing man last seen in Highbury Corner.
Reece Gevaux, 22, was last spotted at Barclays Bank in Highbury Corner on Wednesday afternoon (November 2).
Officers say they are particularly worried because he has mental health issues and does not interact easily with others.
He is white with dark hair and dark eyes and 5ft 7in tall. He was last seen wearing a dark hooded top, blue jeans and trainers with a blue logo on the side.
Mr Gevaux’s family last saw him at his home in Rainham, Havering, earlier on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Police urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to contact the missing persons unit at Havering police station on 01708 779 230 or 01708 779 278.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 4 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 5 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 6 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 7 Summer in the city: 5 Things to do in Islington this weekend
- 8 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 9 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 10 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents