Pooper snoopers are a great idea!
I WAS delighted to read that Islington Council has begun a new bid to catch out dog owners who let their dogs foul public spaces with undercover pooper snoopers . I have lived in several parts of London, and I have never lived anywhere so covered in dog
I WAS delighted to read that Islington Council has begun a new bid to catch out dog owners who let their dogs foul public spaces with undercover "pooper snoopers".
I have lived in several parts of London, and I have never lived anywhere so covered in dog mess - it really is the worst thing about living in Islington. It's not just the pavements that you have to play dodge the doo doo on, its any green space that allows dogs.
There is a garden square at the end of my street that I never dare venture into with my toddler and baby - it's covered in the stuff!
Irresponsible dog owners are the bane of Islington life. Every time I see another curled up brown thing beneath my feet, I want to empty the contents of my baby's nappy on the doorsteps of the offenders - see how they like it!
You may also want to watch:
But oh no I can't, because no-one admits to these filthy offerings - which is why the under cover pooper snoopers are great news. So bring it on - let's reclaim our public spaces from these selfish and un-civilised dog owners. - Name and address supplied, N1.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 6 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 8 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 9 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 10 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes