Pop-up restaurant pops back to Chapel Market in Islington permanently
Food lovers are in for a treat as a popular pop-up seafood and game restaurant returns on a permanent basis.
Seagrass, based at M Manzes Pie and Mash Shop, in Chapel Market, Islington, picks up where Bonnie and Wild left off when it closed at the start of the month.
For the last nine months, Bonnie and Wild had taken over the 100-year-old pie shop on weekend nights and had proved very popular with discerning diners.
But, being a pop up restaurant, it shut up shop on February 4.
Then last week, Seagrass stepped in to fill the void, and has the same chef cooking high quality game and fish dishes.
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm, the pies and liquor give way to a delicate array of crustaceans and meat.
Three courses cost �30, and the restaurant is BYOB, although plans are in place for an alcohol licence.
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 5 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 6 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 7 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 8 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 9 London among areas where drought is declared
- 10 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
For more information call 07902 015200.