Pop-up restaurant pops back to Chapel Market in Islington permanently
Food lovers are in for a treat as a popular pop-up seafood and game restaurant returns on a permanent basis.
Seagrass, based at M Manzes Pie and Mash Shop, in Chapel Market, Islington, picks up where Bonnie and Wild left off when it closed at the start of the month.
For the last nine months, Bonnie and Wild had taken over the 100-year-old pie shop on weekend nights and had proved very popular with discerning diners.
But, being a pop up restaurant, it shut up shop on February 4.
Then last week, Seagrass stepped in to fill the void, and has the same chef cooking high quality game and fish dishes.
You may also want to watch:
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm, the pies and liquor give way to a delicate array of crustaceans and meat.
Three courses cost �30, and the restaurant is BYOB, although plans are in place for an alcohol licence.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 3 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 4 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 5 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 6 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 7 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
For more information call 07902 015200.