Pop-up restaurant pops back to Chapel Market in Islington permanently
Food lovers are in for a treat as a popular pop-up seafood and game restaurant returns on a permanent basis.
Seagrass, based at M Manzes Pie and Mash Shop, in Chapel Market, Islington, picks up where Bonnie and Wild left off when it closed at the start of the month.
For the last nine months, Bonnie and Wild had taken over the 100-year-old pie shop on weekend nights and had proved very popular with discerning diners.
But, being a pop up restaurant, it shut up shop on February 4.
Then last week, Seagrass stepped in to fill the void, and has the same chef cooking high quality game and fish dishes.
You may also want to watch:
Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7pm, the pies and liquor give way to a delicate array of crustaceans and meat.
Three courses cost �30, and the restaurant is BYOB, although plans are in place for an alcohol licence.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
For more information call 07902 015200.