Premier League: Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur matches picked for live coverage
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The television picks for Premier League games in March and on April 1 have been announced
Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur have seen the kick-offs for several Premier League games in March and April change after the latest picks for television were announced.
The Gunners will now host Manchester at 7.45pm on March 1, with the match to be broadcast by Sky Sports.
Arsene Wenger’s men are back on TV three days later, with their trip to Brighton & Hove Albion now being shown at 1.30pm, also on Sky Sports.
On March 11, the Emirates Stadium outfit will now host Watford at 1.30pm, with the game again on Sky Sports.
You may also want to watch:
Later that afternoon at 4pm, Spurs will make the trip to Bournemouth, with that match another to be broadcast by Sky Sports.
Mauricio Pochettino’s men then face a game under the Friday night lights at Wembley when they host Newcastle United at 8pm on March 16, live on Sky Sports.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
On April 1, Arsenal host Stoke City at 1.30pm, before Spurs make the trip to Chelsea later that day at 4pm, with both games to be shown on Sky Sports.
Selected fixture changes, March 1: ARSENAL v Manchester City (7.45pm, Sky Sports); March 4: Brighton v ARSENAL (1.30pm, Sky Sports); March 11: ARSENAL v Watford (1.30pm, Sky Sports), Bournemouth v SPURS (4pm, Sky Sports); March 16: SPURS v Newcastle (8pm, Sky Sports); April 1: ARSENAL v Stoke (1.30pm, Sky Sports), Chelsea v SPURS (4pm, Sky Sports).