Robert Blair School: Cally primary celebrates after Oftsed rates it ‘Good’
- Credit: Archant
A Cally primary school is celebrating its second ‘Good’ Ofsted grade on the bounce.
Robert Blair School, in Brewery Road, has been given the second highest rating by the government's education watchdog following an inspection on May 9.
The reports, published on Monday, praises the school as "highly inclusive" with a "broad and balanced curriculum", and a learning environment where students "make strong progress".
Headteacher Michelle Bahn said: "I am so proud of the way our school has demonstrated to Ofsted that we are firmly on the road to achieving excellence in teaching and learning, underpinned by a great school ethos, a committed staff team and a very supportive governing body.
"Following the inspection we will be working even harder to further improve teaching and learning so that all of our pupils can achieve to their maximum potential."
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted rates schools as Excellent, Good, Requires Improvement or Inadequate
Robert Blair was graded "Requires Improvement" in 2013.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago