Robert Blair School: Cally primary celebrates after Oftsed rates it ‘Good’
- Credit: Archant
A Cally primary school is celebrating its second ‘Good’ Ofsted grade on the bounce.
Robert Blair School, in Brewery Road, has been given the second highest rating by the government's education watchdog following an inspection on May 9.
The reports, published on Monday, praises the school as "highly inclusive" with a "broad and balanced curriculum", and a learning environment where students "make strong progress".
Headteacher Michelle Bahn said: "I am so proud of the way our school has demonstrated to Ofsted that we are firmly on the road to achieving excellence in teaching and learning, underpinned by a great school ethos, a committed staff team and a very supportive governing body.
"Following the inspection we will be working even harder to further improve teaching and learning so that all of our pupils can achieve to their maximum potential."
You may also want to watch:
Ofsted rates schools as Excellent, Good, Requires Improvement or Inadequate
Robert Blair was graded "Requires Improvement" in 2013.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal