Sean Morrison missing: Man, 71, walks out of Islington care home after fight leaves him with head and chest injuries
- Credit: Archant
An injured pensioner went missing last night after an argument at his care home in New North Road turned violent.
Update: Mr Morrison has now been found, police have confirmed.
Sean Morrison, 71, was left with head and chest injuries during the fight, police said.
But when they got to the home, Mr Morrison had left. Cops say he needs daily medication for a mental health condition and that they are “increasingly concerned” about his well being.
He walked out at just before 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “He is described as a white man, 5ft 5ins in height and of slim build.
“He is originally from Dublin and speaks with an Irish accent.”
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 10 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
Anyone with information about Mr Morrison is asked to call police on 101 or contact the charity Missing People on 116000.