Sean Morrison missing: Man, 71, walks out of Islington care home after fight leaves him with head and chest injuries
- Credit: Archant
An injured pensioner went missing last night after an argument at his care home in New North Road turned violent.
Update: Mr Morrison has now been found, police have confirmed.
Sean Morrison, 71, was left with head and chest injuries during the fight, police said.
But when they got to the home, Mr Morrison had left. Cops say he needs daily medication for a mental health condition and that they are “increasingly concerned” about his well being.
He walked out at just before 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “He is described as a white man, 5ft 5ins in height and of slim build.
“He is originally from Dublin and speaks with an Irish accent.”
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
Anyone with information about Mr Morrison is asked to call police on 101 or contact the charity Missing People on 116000.