Search for vulnerable Whittington Hospital patient
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help searching for an elderly man who is missing from the Whittington Hospital.
Shirley Smith, 79, was last seen yesterday leaving the hospital, in Magdala Avenue, Archway, at around 8pm.
He was taken to the hospital on Friday, 22 July after he was found wandering the streets.
Mr Smith is described as a black man, 5ft, 8ins tall and has grey hair.
He was last seen wearing a black shirt and black trousers.
You may also want to watch:
Police are concerned for Mr Smith’s welfare as he suffers from dementia, diabetes and schizophrenia.
They says he does not have any medication with him.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
Mr Smith is known to frequent the Lewisham, Westminster and Kensington and Chelsea areas.
Anyone with any information as to Shirley Smith’s whereabouts is asked to contact police via 101.