Seven men arrested after mass brawl in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
Seven men have been arrested after a brawl on Seven Sister Road left “a shed load of blood over the pavement” this morning.
Cops were called at about 2.15am to reports of an ongoing fight near Thane Villas.
Seven people were this afternoon in custody and no one was seriously injured.
One man, who witnessed the crime scene but asked to remain anonymous, said: “Outside the row of shops from Thane Villas up to the William Hill betting shop was all taped off, plenty of police about and a shedload of blood over the pavement.”
A Scotland Yard spokesperson told the Gazette: “Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and three males were taken to hospital for treatment to injuries – none of these are serious.
You may also want to watch:
“All three have subsequently been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder.
“A further four males were arrested at the scene on suspicion of violent disorder.”
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org