Seven men arrested after mass brawl in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
Seven men have been arrested after a brawl on Seven Sister Road left “a shed load of blood over the pavement” this morning.
Cops were called at about 2.15am to reports of an ongoing fight near Thane Villas.
Seven people were this afternoon in custody and no one was seriously injured.
One man, who witnessed the crime scene but asked to remain anonymous, said: “Outside the row of shops from Thane Villas up to the William Hill betting shop was all taped off, plenty of police about and a shedload of blood over the pavement.”
A Scotland Yard spokesperson told the Gazette: “Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and three males were taken to hospital for treatment to injuries – none of these are serious.
You may also want to watch:
“All three have subsequently been arrested on suspicion of violent disorder.
“A further four males were arrested at the scene on suspicion of violent disorder.”
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616 244 or email@example.com