Finsbury Park GBH attack: Police appeal after Rock Street arrest in connection to Seven Sisters assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was severely injured in Finsbury Park last night.
Officers were called at 7.50pm to reports of an altercation in Seven Sisters Road.
They found a man, in his 20s, suffering from a “suspected broken arm” near the scene of the incident.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “One man, believed to be in his 30s, was arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm and taken into custody where he remains.”
The arrest was made in neighbouring Rock Street.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with footage of the incident to call 101 and quote 7370.
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 9 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington