Finsbury Park GBH attack: Police appeal after Rock Street arrest in connection to Seven Sisters assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a man was severely injured in Finsbury Park last night.
Officers were called at 7.50pm to reports of an altercation in Seven Sisters Road.
They found a man, in his 20s, suffering from a “suspected broken arm” near the scene of the incident.
A Met Police spokesperson said: “One man, believed to be in his 30s, was arrested on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm and taken into custody where he remains.”
The arrest was made in neighbouring Rock Street.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with footage of the incident to call 101 and quote 7370.
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London