Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- Credit: Archant
Non-essential shops and outside hospitality reopen in Islington today (April 12) as part of the government's coronavirus lockdown easing roadmap.
Along with "non-essential" retail outlets, hairdressers, barbers, beauty and nail salons will also be able to welcome customers once again on Monday.
And pubs and restaurants will be able to serve customers outside where possible.
Are you planning to visit the shops as they reopen?
Have you booked a much-needed haircut?
You may also want to watch:
Or a table in a pub beer garden?
Please share your experiences, pictures and video with us by emailing email@example.com.
- 1 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 7 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 8 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 Yerbury pupils stage High Court protest against Ocado's plans
Or if you’re a business reopening send us your details so we can help drum up support for you through our Shop Local campaign and encourage people to support you.