Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- Credit: Archant
Non-essential shops and outside hospitality reopen in Islington today (April 12) as part of the government's coronavirus lockdown easing roadmap.
Along with "non-essential" retail outlets, hairdressers, barbers, beauty and nail salons will also be able to welcome customers once again on Monday.
And pubs and restaurants will be able to serve customers outside where possible.
Are you planning to visit the shops as they reopen?
Have you booked a much-needed haircut?
You may also want to watch:
Or a table in a pub beer garden?
Please share your experiences, pictures and video with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
Or if you’re a business reopening send us your details so we can help drum up support for you through our Shop Local campaign and encourage people to support you.