Steven Narvaez-Jara: Homerton rapper Unknown T charged with murder over fatal stabbing at Old Street New Year’s party
- Credit: police
Two Homerton men – including drill rapper Unknown T – have been charged with the murder of Steven Narvaez-Jara at an Old Street house party on New Year’s Day 2018.
The 19-year-old artist, real name Daniel Lena, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court today (Thu).
Lena, of Staveley Close, Homerton, had success last year with the song Homerton B.
Raman Boreland, 20, of Ambleside Close has also been charged with murder and will appear alongside him. They have also both been charged with violent disorder, as has Mohammed Musse, 20, of Spotter House in Berger Road, Homerton.
Police were called by medics at 2.35am on New Year's Day to Bartholomew Court on Islington's Redbrick Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Steven, 20, of Kent, was found with knife injuries and died at the scene. Another man, 20, was also stabbed.
Police are still appealing for witnesses. Call 020 8345 3865, or call 101 quoting ref CAD 1412/1JAN18 or Operation Pullman.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 3 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 4 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe streets where you live?
- 5 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 6 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 7 Hundreds are heirs to an estate and may not even know
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 9 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 10 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases