Steven Narvaez-Jara: Homerton rapper Unknown T charged with murder over fatal stabbing at Old Street New Year’s party
- Credit: police
Two Homerton men – including drill rapper Unknown T – have been charged with the murder of Steven Narvaez-Jara at an Old Street house party on New Year’s Day 2018.
The 19-year-old artist, real name Daniel Lena, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court today (Thu).
Lena, of Staveley Close, Homerton, had success last year with the song Homerton B.
Raman Boreland, 20, of Ambleside Close has also been charged with murder and will appear alongside him. They have also both been charged with violent disorder, as has Mohammed Musse, 20, of Spotter House in Berger Road, Homerton.
Police were called by medics at 2.35am on New Year's Day to Bartholomew Court on Islington's Redbrick Estate.
You may also want to watch:
Steven, 20, of Kent, was found with knife injuries and died at the scene. Another man, 20, was also stabbed.
Police are still appealing for witnesses. Call 020 8345 3865, or call 101 quoting ref CAD 1412/1JAN18 or Operation Pullman.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago