Summery cocktail recipes from the London Cocktail Club
- Credit: Archant
With some warmer weather finally here, what better way to cool off after work than with a summery cocktail?
The London Cocktail Club has devised three new drinks to usher in the new season (priced £9-£9.50), which can be tasted at all six of the club’s venues in Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Shaftesbury Avenue, Goodge Street, Shoreditch or Islington.
Budding mixologists can also whip them up in the comfort of their own home as LCC owner JJ Goodman has shared the recipes with the Ham&High.
From the Breaking Bad-inspired Heisenberg, an alternative to the classic Margarita, to Bump & Grind, a twist on the espresso Martini for the sweet-toothed, there’s a drink for all palettes here.
You may also want to watch:
30ml El Jimador Reposado
20ml Blue Falernum
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
25ml Lime juice
20ml LCC agave mix
Method: Shake hard. Strain
Glass: Chemistry beaker
Garnish: Baggie of blue salt
Boogie Nights, pictured:
20ml Grey Goose Citron Vodka
20ml Boudier Peche
20ml Peach puree
50ml Pineapple Juice
Method: Shake. Strain
Garnish: Cocktail umbrella, star sunglasses
Bump & Grind, pictured:
25ml Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka
25ml Tia Maria
25ml LCC coffee mix
Method: Shake. Double strain
Garnish: Bourbon biscuit