Teen in critical condition after Hullbridge Mews stabbing
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A teenager is in a “critical” condition after being stabbed in Islington this evening.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Hullbridge Mews, near Rosemary Gardens, at about 8.15pm.
The male teenage victim has been taken to hospital.
A section 60 order has been authorised covering the N1, N7, WC1 and EC1 areas of Camden, Islington and Hackney. This allows officers to stop and search anyone in a specific area without needing to have reasonable grounds.
Police are investigating. No one has been arrested yet.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 61624 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern