Teen in critical condition after Hullbridge Mews stabbing
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A teenager is in a “critical” condition after being stabbed in Islington this evening.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing in Hullbridge Mews, near Rosemary Gardens, at about 8.15pm.
The male teenage victim has been taken to hospital.
A section 60 order has been authorised covering the N1, N7, WC1 and EC1 areas of Camden, Islington and Hackney. This allows officers to stop and search anyone in a specific area without needing to have reasonable grounds.
Police are investigating. No one has been arrested yet.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 61624 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault