Tufnell Park stabbing: Teenager in hospital after Cathcart Hill knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A teenager is in hospital after being stabbed in Tufnell Park this afternoon.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at about 3.25pm to reports of an altercation on Cathcart Hill.
Officers and a helicopter from London's Air Ambulance found a man, believed to be in his late teens, suffering from a stab wound at the scene.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "A knife was recovered nearby and a crime scene remains in place."
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
One neighbours, who asked to remain anonymous, posted on Facebook: "I was horrified as I was coming into my flats and the boy. He was holding his left breast saying: 'I have been stabbed. Apparently he had a puncture wound in [his] lung."
The boy's condition was initially thought to be life-threatening but police no longer believe this is the case.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller