Teen shot and stabbed in broad daylight Pooles Park attack, off Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was shot and stabbed off Seven Sisters Road this afternoon – and he’s suffering from “potentially life-changing injuries”.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing and shooting at about 3.30pm.
An 18-year-old man was found injured and taken to hospital, where his condition is "not life-threatening".
Officers arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH), and he remains in custody.
"No firearm has been recovered to date," said a Scotland Yard spokesperson. "A crime scene is in place and searches continue."
You may also want to watch:
A senior police officer has authorised section 60 powers across the whole of Islington and Camden until 7am tomorrow, meaning cops can stop and search people without reasonable suspicion.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault