Teen shot and stabbed in broad daylight Pooles Park attack, off Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was shot and stabbed off Seven Sisters Road this afternoon – and he’s suffering from “potentially life-changing injuries”.
Police were called to reports of a stabbing and shooting at about 3.30pm.
An 18-year-old man was found injured and taken to hospital, where his condition is "not life-threatening".
Officers arrested a 19-year-old man on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm (GBH), and he remains in custody.
"No firearm has been recovered to date," said a Scotland Yard spokesperson. "A crime scene is in place and searches continue."
You may also want to watch:
A senior police officer has authorised section 60 powers across the whole of Islington and Camden until 7am tomorrow, meaning cops can stop and search people without reasonable suspicion.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets