Holloway Road stabbing: Teen knifed in stomach on New Year’s Eve
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in the stomach in Holloway on New Year’s Eve.
Police were called at 12:17pm on Tuesday December 31 to reports of a stabbing at a residential address in Holloway Road,
A 15-year-old boy was found injured and taken to hospital for treatment. Police say his injuries aren't life-threatening.
No arrests have been made. Officers are investigating.
A man, who witnessed the aftermath but asked to remain anonymous, told the Gazette: "A young man had been stabbed in the stomach, he was the lying on the pavement in pain. People were trying to flag down cars. Cars didn't stop, eventually an ambulance turned up."
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 3 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition