Holloway Road stabbing: Teen knifed in stomach on New Year’s Eve
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in the stomach in Holloway on New Year’s Eve.
Police were called at 12:17pm on Tuesday December 31 to reports of a stabbing at a residential address in Holloway Road,
A 15-year-old boy was found injured and taken to hospital for treatment. Police say his injuries aren't life-threatening.
No arrests have been made. Officers are investigating.
A man, who witnessed the aftermath but asked to remain anonymous, told the Gazette: "A young man had been stabbed in the stomach, he was the lying on the pavement in pain. People were trying to flag down cars. Cars didn't stop, eventually an ambulance turned up."
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Are you the victim? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 5 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 8 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'