Teenager stabbed at Highbury and Islington station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed outside Highbury and Islington Station this afternoon.
Police officers were called to reports of a stabbing in the forecourt at the Highbury Corner station at about 12.30pm.
Cops and paramedics attended and found an 18-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “His injuries have been assessed and are not believed to be life-threatening”.
No arrests have yet been made. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Sam at the newsdesk on 020 7433 0104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 7 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 10 Islington shooting victim named