Teenager stabbed at Highbury and Islington station
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed outside Highbury and Islington Station this afternoon.
Police officers were called to reports of a stabbing in the forecourt at the Highbury Corner station at about 12.30pm.
Cops and paramedics attended and found an 18-year-old man suffering from stab wounds.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “His injuries have been assessed and are not believed to be life-threatening”.
No arrests have yet been made. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Sam at the newsdesk on 020 7433 0104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers