Tenants evicted from Holloway flat after cocaine, MDMA and cannabis found
- Credit: Archant
Tenants have been permanently evicted from a flat after cocaine, MDMA and cannabis were found at the property.
Police twice raided the address in Isledon Court, Williamson Stret, Holloway, and found drugs on both occasions.
During the first search in search in September they found significant quantities on class A drugs – cocaine and MDMA – plus cannabis and arrested two men.
The second swoop on November turned up a small amount of cannabis and a woman and a man were arrested.
Last month Circle 33 housing, which owns the property, got a possession order and have now permanently evicted the tenants.
You may also want to watch:
Pc David Wright from the Neighbourhood Support Team said: “I am pleased that this address has been closed down and the tenants who caused misery to law abiding residents have now been permanently evicted. I hope this will encourage other residents to report drug related activity in their neighbourhood so that we can take action“.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire