The Cripplegate Foundation and Islington Giving appoint new director
- Credit: Archant
The Cripplegate Foundation and Islington Giving have appointed a new director.
Sarah Beinoff, currently director at The National Lottery Community Fund, will take up post in September.
The foundation, in Elliot Place, provides grants to organisations in the borough to help them reduce poverty - in 2010 it helped found Islington Giving, which it chairs, to continue this work. Islington Giving has so far invested more than £5million in about 80 Islington projects.
Ms Beinoff said: "As an Islington resident myself, I am thrilled to be joining Cripplegate Foundation and Islington Giving.
I am looking forward to working with and for my local community, and building on the Foundation's fantastic work along with our partners, governors and staff."
You may also want to watch:
Cripplegate Foundation Chair Frances Carter said: "We are confident that Sarah will be able to take forward our work in the future, build on our success in local partnerships, and expand our influence in the wider funding world."
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 6 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man in court over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14