Tottenham and Arsenal set to appear in Football 40 Legends Cup
Arsenal,Tottenham, Chelsea and Fulham in event, with over 70 legends participating, and another 30 at the event.
Fans will get the chance to see 100 legends on show at the Football 40 Legends Cup held at Fulham’s Craven Cottage on May 29.
Supporters of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Fulham will get the chance to see some of the club’s former players back in action in the tournament.
The likes of Ricky Villa, Paul Merson, Ray Parlour, Chris Coleman will turn back time to represent their former clubs, as well as Kenny Sansom.
The former Arsenal defender last played a competitive game 18 years ago, but was delighted to get the call to play with some of the games greats.
“I am just so surprised and grateful I would say,” said the former England international left back.
“To be invited to play competitive legends football. I am looking forward to it and a chance to reminisce with some old mates and playing team mates and opponents.”
- 1 Plan to extend popular Gooners pub with shops and flats
- 2 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 3 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 4 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 5 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 6 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 7 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 8 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
For anyone interested in attending the event can get more information on http://www.football40.com/