Tottenham and Arsenal set to appear in Football 40 Legends Cup
Arsenal,Tottenham, Chelsea and Fulham in event, with over 70 legends participating, and another 30 at the event.
Fans will get the chance to see 100 legends on show at the Football 40 Legends Cup held at Fulham’s Craven Cottage on May 29.
Supporters of Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Fulham will get the chance to see some of the club’s former players back in action in the tournament.
The likes of Ricky Villa, Paul Merson, Ray Parlour, Chris Coleman will turn back time to represent their former clubs, as well as Kenny Sansom.
The former Arsenal defender last played a competitive game 18 years ago, but was delighted to get the call to play with some of the games greats.
You may also want to watch:
“I am just so surprised and grateful I would say,” said the former England international left back.
“To be invited to play competitive legends football. I am looking forward to it and a chance to reminisce with some old mates and playing team mates and opponents.”
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 4 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 5 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 6 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
For anyone interested in attending the event can get more information on http://www.football40.com/